I played the patient dater for almost an entire month without making any contact with Kyle. I did really well until the end when I kind of lost my mind. I finally took back control and texted him and got a response right back. Sometimes I think his life is so crazy busy it doesn't even cross him mind to make contact. Then I found out that he's been given the opportunity to move for work and just the idea he might leave made me feel sick. For some reason after that long of a wait I just couldn't be normal enough to keep perspective regarding dating him. Took two days for my mind to come around and back to normal rational thinking. Then it dawned on me that in general I think too much, especially with dating. I can be my own worst enemy and this situation was no different. With some reflection I have decided to try my best and shut of my thinking brain and go with my feeling and emotions. If it feels right, then I'm going to do it, no more overthinking. Yes there are dating rules that can help but I still need to do what I think is best for me. So with that in mind I texted Kyle and told him I'd love to see him and catch up. He agreed and that should happen sometime this week.
There have been many random interactions coming from guys and I've decided to enjoy each one as they come and be in the moment. I try to picture the end and future of everything when it would be better to just stay in the present and let things happen on their own as they are meant to be. The universe will take care of the rest and what is meant to be will be. It really takes all the stress when I just let go of my control and realize that the right guy for me is out there and everything will work itself out. Always easier said than done. But in order for me to carry on happy in my life I have to let go and just let things play themselves out and know that everything has a purpose and will work out to my benefit in the long run.
No comments:
Post a Comment