This is the story of a single girl and her random interactions with dating and boys....
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Even the nice ones...
To review I met a really nice guy online and over a 3 day period enjoyed being admired and flirted with. Sadly this came to abrupt end the day after Valentine's. We texted Wednesday morning about usual things then that evening I wished him a good night with no response. I waited several days then Saturday asked how his weekend was going? Again nothing. I have concluded that it has happened again and just as quickly as it started, the potential of something is now over. I could be really rational and give the benefit of the doubt that somehow he is really busy with something going on in his life, but really?!?!?! It is not that hard to send a quick text, so I accept that I got excited about this guy for nothing. Lesson learned, again! I really need to be much more reserved with my reaction to attention from guys regardless. I ask myself what is a good amount of time before waiting to allows myself to feel or become involved in the possibility of something, answer is I don't know. It is rather disappointing since this one seemed a little different from the others. Apparently even the nice ones can pull the same lame stunts as all the others. Good men really are hard to find!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment