This is the story of a single girl and her random interactions with dating and boys....

Friday, April 6, 2012

Feeling Special

As we get closer to week 2 of me and Kyle all is still wonderful.  We finally had a day where we didn't get to see each other, not my favorite.  Trying to get back into my own routines even though I feel like I never have a enough time to get everything done.  At least last night I got a few hours to myself to try and unwind.  I am so sleep deprived lately I'm worried it's going to become a problem because me without sleep is a scary thing.  I get very in my head, over analyze, and can ruin things just by not thinking clearly.  I already feel I'm not as much myself because I'm tired and apparently have allergies which has had some side effects to how I feel too. I'm hoping this weekend can help get me back on track.

I'm happy to report that Kyle and I still feel like the luckiest people and completely grateful and loving of what we have in each other. He had plans for weekend which I was going to use to get some errands done and instead he cancelled everything in order to spend all his time with me.  I had a slight setback when we became Facebook friends and saw how fun, cute, social, active and popular he was.  Had a moment of he is better than me and how do I deserve him.  An intense workout, time alone and seeing him put all that fear to rest.  It's hard to change worries and fear that have always been confirmed when dating.  I always want things to work out with the person I'm with but then somehow doubt, lies and whatever end a relationship.  Kyle is definitely different and I hope that it continues to be that way and last a lifetime.  He is the most wonderful man I've ever met.  Funny, kind, tender, loving and sees me for the person I am in the best way, I am so lucky!

I look forward to the adventures we can have together, the future is bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment