This is the story of a single girl and her random interactions with dating and boys....

Monday, April 2, 2012

Happiness

Its been a week and life is going great. The more time I spend with Kyle getting to know him the more I love everything about him. My parents had us over to dinner and this was a first for me. I have never brought a guy over to meet my parents much less after only a week. We even held hands and kissed in front of them definitely lots of firsts for me. I just love all the time I get to spend with him talking and hanging out. We have so much in common it makes things easy. Also the fact that we can talk openly about anything, even the personal things really makes such a difference. I am myself with him, relaxed, open, fun, outgoing and lovable. There is nothing like being with someone who says what they want and talks openly about the future. I feel safe and protected with him, which is very important. I know we have a future together and I am happy enjoying the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment