This is the story of a single girl and her random interactions with dating and boys....

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Date

For the first time in over a year I went out with someone from my own area. And three months since I've been on a date period. As always I am apprehensive as to the outcome but I went with an open mind. Tim turned out better looking than his online photos and played by the perfect date rules. He picked the resturant and movie, drove all the way to my house to pick me up and put forth all the effort that should be expected from a guy. Love when I don't have to do anything but show up and have a good time. We had a lot in common and conversation flowed well. Because we had met online he talked openly about other girls and we had a few good laughs about the creepers online. He would make a good friend to have to do things with but there were a few things that didn't work for me.

He has a bit of an attitude problem and hates a lot of things openly and verbally. The fact he absolutely hates Oregon and the weather and wishes he lived anywhere else kind of doesn't work for me. I love it here and I'm someone who goes with the flow and tries to be happy with things as they are. Tim does not have that same kind of thought process and could be very negative. I feel that could over time drag another person down, plus he was a little more openly wild with some of his choices that made me not miss my younger day experiences. But it was fun date regardless and someone new to get to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment