Lightening has struck.... Before getting to go on our second date Kyle and I could barely contain our excitement about seeing each other again. Longest two days ever! The day before our 2nd date we texted all day followed by two long conversations on the phone just finding out all the other things we have in common! Wednesday finally arrived and he came to pick me up. He was just as wonderful as I had remembered. He had said dinner and it was a surprise we he took me to his home and made me dinner. He informed me that only very special people get made his chicken parmasan and I definitely felt special. Not only did he make dinner, do the clean up, he packed up the leftovers so I could have lunch the next day! Then we spent the rest of evening just talking about each other, family, everything. The joke is that his lips slipped and thats how he kissed me. He's wonderful in every way, especially the important ones. I feel completely grateful to have met such an amazing guy!
It is hard for me to explain it. Kyle sees me, my true self all the way to my soul and loves every bit of me. Thankfully he is as blown away as I am about what has transpired in the last few days as it has never happened to him before either. I had lost all hope and he didn't think someone like me existed. And yet somehow in this big, wide world we found each other and are a perfect fit. I have found Mr. Right for Me and could not be happier. Prayers have been answered!
Now as we have planned every day and all the days after to spend time together we can continue to progress and build on this relationship that hopefully will go all the way to the end. I miss him constantly and look forward to the next time we are together. It has been a long wait with countless failures and pain, all leading up to finding the one that erases everything in the past and shows there is a promising future!
No comments:
Post a Comment